Thursday, October 22, 2009

Made an impulsive move…

So I got called off of work today, and I made the impulsive move to buy my own site!  It’s a major work in progress (I have NO clue what I’m doing!), but you can check out the new site at…

susanruns.com

Yayyyy!  Update your google readers and such…not that I know how to do that!

If anyone has insight into how to find a good theme that is easy to customize (I’m no good at this web design thing!), please let me know.  I’ve been trying all day to get the site to look how I want it to!

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Congrats! I just browsed the hundreds of wordpress themes until I found one I liked. And I customize the header from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay fun! I'll add your new one to my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello fellow RN and runner (i use that term loosely for me)
    My friend helps with web pages here is his email and web page

    dadorno@evolutiondynamics.com
    http://www.evolutiondynamics.com/
    his name is david

    ReplyDelete