Wednesday, March 18, 2009

To Princeton!

Quick post here! I have to finish packing and then it's off to Princeton for my interview (not in Princeton, but in Pennsylvania). I had a short run this morning before work. Took it easy to let my legs rest a little for the upcoming weekend!

Wednesday, March 18
4.06 miles in 33:16, avg pace of 8:12

Time to put my last minute touches on my packing, then it's off to the airport! I hope my flight is on time...I've landed in Philly at 2 am one too many times. Cross your fingers for me tomorrow at 11 am (Eastern Standard Time!).

I hope everyone has awesome runs this weekend, and I hope you'll all ready for some March Madness!

8 comments:

  1. good luck in your interview! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip to PA, and good luck with your interview!

    Great run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck!!!!! hope the interview and run both go well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your interview! Sounds like you're the ideal candidate. :) I'd hire you in a FLASH!

    ReplyDelete